At Zhoy Vitality Center, we utilize non-invasive, non-surgical BroadBand Light, or BBL™, to treat visible signs of aging and help slow the aging process in the skin. But this advanced technology can also effectively treat a wide range of chronic skin conditions with no downtime.
Located in Wesley Chapel and serving the Tampa area in Florida, Zhoy Vitality Center is led by Dr. Areej Salem. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and find out how BBL™ can help reduce the appearance of your chronic skin conditions without irritating or damaging your sensitive skin.
What is BBL™?
Developed by Sciton®, a leading name in laser technology and skin rejuvenation, BBL™ features dual-lamp technology that efficiently and consistently treats the skin beneath the surface with a broad range of wavelengths, allowing for safe, targeted treatment.
BBL™ can be an ideal treatment for a wide range of chronic skin conditions, such as:
- Sun Spots
- Other skin imperfections and lesions
What are the Advantages of BBL™?
In addition to providing non-invasive, non-surgical skin rejuvenation and targeted skin treatment for patients, BBL™ offers other advantages:
- Quick treatment time: Most treatments take up to 15 minutes or less to perform
- Zero downtime: This light-based therapy works beneath the skin without any surface, allowing most patients to return to normal activities immediately after treatment.
- Safe for all skin types: With a broad range of adjustable wavelengths, darker skin types can be safely treated without the risk of surface damage or scarring.
- Built-in safety features: The integrated thermoelectric monitoring system controls the temperature of the skin, ensuring that the surface and deeper tissues do not overheat.
What Else Does Sciton® Laser Technology Do?
At Zhoy Vitality Center, we utilize this “Lamborghini of lasers” for other treatments as well, including skin rejuvenation, hair reduction, microlaser peel, TRL resurfacing and profractional skin treatments. During your consultation with Dr. Salem, these treatment options can be discussed in order to help you achieve your aesthetic goals.
Are There Any Side Effects?
BBL™ is designed to be safe for all skin types without any damage to the surface, resulting in no recovery time and an immediate return to normal activities. During your consultation with Dr. Salem, all potential risks and relevant safety information will be discussed with you prior to treatment, and it will be determined if this treatment is the best solution for you.
Contact Zhoy Vitality Center today to schedule a consultation and find out how BBL™ can safely and effectively target your chronic skin conditions without any recovery for results that last.